Tuesday, January 23, 2007

State of the Onion

Tonight is the state of the union address and one the days of the year that I am happiest I don't watch TV. Aside from the fact that Dubya is a lying suckbag, and I have no interest in having whatver I would normally watch interrupted by a lying suckbag, I have a poker game to attend, which is much more important.

Suzy's mostly done with the opera, so she was actually home last night. We watched My Fair Lady, I'm a sucker for Audrey Hepburn, and she's a sucker for any old musical. Honestly, I love the songs in My Fair Lady myself. I gave Suzy a book on movie costumes and costumers for Christmas, so she looked up the guy that did My Fair Lady and compared the still to the movie as we were watching. I half-watched, half-read while it was going on. A nice relaxing evening.

I know, boring as shit, but I'm trying to find the voice for this blog and a more consisten posting style. Get over it, we'll all figure it out soon enough.

No comments: