Monday, March 05, 2007

Crucible

Had a little help from Phil and Tresa working on Crucible this weekend, which allowed me to get a lot more done than I would typically have been able to accomplish in one day. Also, a kid named Andrew who was my spotlight operator for Chorus Line came by and did yeoman's work for me as well. It's way mo' better when I have help and don't have to haul my fat ass up the ladder all the time. It's better for me, and better for the ladder, too. I got most of that show created and complete, so that will help a bunch with tech next week. If I can get that show pretty much finished on Sunday, I can focus on Les Mis the rest of the week and both directors will be happy. Well, as happy as directors get.

Rehearsal tonight for Shrew and we actually get to start working on things, so I'm looking forward to that.

1 comment:

tcsparky said...

Glad I could help! Call me next time and I'll come out again.